Friday, June 14, 2013

Kelly's Corner---Show Us Your Singles 2013

HI! I'm Allison.
This is me. I'm a ripe 34, just turned a few weeks ago, and live in Indianapolis, IN. I am a true midwestern girl with values, morals and a good sense of humor. I am creative and love DOGS! :) You will very soon see after meeting me.

I am a high school Drawing teacher at the biggest high school in our state; I used to coach middle school softball and volleyball but have since realized how much I enjoy taking naps after school. True statement. However, I work part-time at a dog bakery, I'm a dogwalker now for the cutest Frenchie, and I'm also a local artist who specializes in--you guess it--DOG paintings!! I'm not obsessed, just love dogs and painting and making others happy with my work.

I am from Illinois but moved to Indy almost 8 years ago. I feel at home here but also feel I could feel at home in Charleston, SC....Denver, CO.....and other quaint towns. I am looking for a man who is manly...not metro, but still cares about his appearance and puts on a good shirt for the night. I also love a guy in a white or grey t-shirt and jeans. But mostly, I'm looking for a humorous, sarcastic, loyal, hardworking, kind and generous soul. I want that connection that I can't even write about because I haven't had it. I'm a good girl, well--WOMAN, and I want a good man.

So here's to SHOW US YOUR SINGLES 2013!!!! Good luck to all....maybe you've been called here for a reason unknown, and maybe you haven't, but you never know until you try!

1 comment:

  1. So I'm not a guy and I know no single men, BUT I am from Indiana as well and just had to comment on your post, because I never see any bloggers from IN! I am glad to see I am not the only Midwestern girl who knows how to use blogger. I was beginning to suspect that only those in the south knew how to blog.

    p.s. you are hilarious, please blog more!

    ReplyDelete