Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Forever Friends...on Facebook

So what is the deal with people, who were TOTAL strangers in high school, now wanting to be your friend on Facebook? It's really puzzling (*annoying) that they all of a sudden want to snoop in my business, I mean, snoop in SOMEONE ELSE'S business :)...but never uttered a word, or maybe just a one, in high school. This is by no means a "I was a dork in high school and no one would speak to me".....heavens no! It's a "We never spoke in high school because we weren't friends" type of thing...nothing bad there, just didn't know each other. It's weird to me. And you better believe that I quicker-than-shooby doo wop deny them because, again, that is weird. I know Facebook allows us to be in someone's life impersonally by just viewing pictures and reading comments, but I won't allow it for a stranger. I already have almost 600 Facebook friends, and that alone is ridiculous.

So....to all you creepers, weirdos, stalkers, or nosies....don't request me even if all you know about me is we shared a common hometown, because I will not allow your cyber friendship. Nope...not gonna do it. However, you CAN "like" my artwork Facebook page! ;) Stalk away!

No comments:

Post a Comment