Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"Inmate Idol"

Did I hear this correctly? I heard it on the radio but who knows what is a joke and what is serious any more, especially when I listen to Bob & Tom and they are nothing but jokes (thank you, by the way).

Back to the topic...INMATE IDOL! It's not a joke, folks. NOT A JOKE. In fact, it's super serious. WHOA WHOA WHOA...sidenote. I'm watching the aforementioned Idol results show and Bieber-boy is on. I'm so over hearing about him. First, your name should be BEAVER because Bieber just sounds improper. Additionally, he sounds like a female and looks like he is 10..for reals. AND....he got a tattoo the other day! Here's my one positive comment about the Bieb: at least his songs are appropriate for our kids to listen to (for which to listen).

Back to the topic (again!)....Inmate Idol is so super serious. It's exactly what it sounds like. Allowing inmates to perform songs in front of a sea of inmates, and compete. I just saw a commercial on t.v. WOW. Amazing. And if I hear the clip of that guy singing in the commercial one more time, well, I'm gonna kick my dog. JUST KIDDING! I wouldn't kick her...for that reason, at least! JOKES, peeps, JOKES! Ok, Biebs just jammed out for 5 seconds on a set of drums and the whole crowd JITP (acronym from SNL...great song/video, actually JIMP...figure it out). I'm outty 5G (what does that even mean?). Adios. Inmate Idol?? Sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment