Sunday, June 20, 2010

DANG I'm sweaty!



Thanks to this little lady...

Dang she is good! If you don't know who she is or you can say "Oh yeah, she's from The Biggest Loser" then you don't know her enough. Check out the 30-Day Shred, THEN you'll really know Jillian Michaels.

See, I don't really know a lot about Jillian's resume, but I heard her say she used to do some type of agent work for others, then opened a gym or something and a former client from the agency had a hook-up when TBL was being thought of, so she got referred and now she is a huge star. That's usually how it works for the biz...it's all about who you know! I don't hate on it, I love on it...I think it's awesome to network and get referrals based on WHO you are because it's more genuine. Anyway, Jillian is my workout guru.

Last year, in January, I was feeling a bit cushioned by some extra "lbs" and made it my personal mission; I actually called it "MISSION: SHED 8" by the end of the month. I stuck to that (even through an illness spell) and I easily shed the 8 and even a couple extra. Of course, I changed my eating habits SLIGHTLY, just by cutting out some major carbs and white potatoes PERIOD. But, I know what I like to eat and I can't just permanently cut out cookies and cake and candy (the 3 awful yet wonderful C's), so I just did some moderation. My punishment if I hadn't shed the 8 was to not be able to drink diet pepsi at all til I lost the weight. It felt wonderful. I felt re-energized and loved my clothes just being more comfortable. I even had some jeans that were too big just because of a 20 minute daily workout and a few slight eating changes.

Yes, change is hard, but I'm telling you...this workout (30-Day Shred) WORKS! I get so bored at the gym or other videos, but this one is short and sweet...to the point! She doesn't let you rest, but changes everything up in the 3 circuits so you're doing short things and she's keeping you interested. I love being active and not feeling like it's a workout, so this is perfect. I highly recommend it, especially if you don't have a ton of time and want to shed some poundage and gain some muscle. I just completed day 4 and feel awesome..I actually think I'm going to do it again tonight! Double it up! It's great and makes me sweat like a piggy (and I'm not a sweater, well I mean a person who sweats, not a wool garment we wear in winter!).



Get this workout, it's cheap and completely effective! And stick to it. It's THIRTY DAYS, people, you can do it and you'll be happy you did.

1 comment:

  1. I stuck on the Shred for 15 days...then fell off the bandwagon b/c of work travel and not very much motivation.... I.heart.Jillian. I bought her book Making The Cut - go get it! It is awesome!!!!

    Keep sweatin' lady - it's totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete