Sunday, September 12, 2010

Puppy Fever

I completely have puppy fever right now, and I can safely say it's all thanks to 2 friends who have just gotten new puppies in the past week! First, last weekend, a good friend and practically a brother was in town from California to visit. I stopped by the Labor Day cookout to visit and low and behold, I walk in to find a CUTE CUTE CUTE English Bulldog! I cuddled with him all day and couldn't stay away.

Then, I go back home this weekend and stay with a different friend. This friend just bought a house and her dog was having some separation anxiety from the previous living situation, so she went and bought a Weimy! This little cutie was silver and so adorable. I mean, how can puppies be so cute?! He is amazingly puppylicious.

So, all this puppyness has definitely upped my own puppy fever to probably a 9. Now, don't get me near a shelter or puppies for sale because I WILL walk away with one, if not 2. Just kidding, but really, I'm having big time puppy love and need to keep my distance from them or I'll melt and end up with a family of dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment