Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'm becoming my own Brett Favre

So, I realize I am becoming a version of Brett Favre, but way younger of course. I say this because it has been weeks and weeks since I blogged! That's just ridiculous and inexcusable. So, I'm coming out of retirement and starting fresh. Yes, I mean it. Even if they are short and sweet, that's ok, I need to stay committed to this blog and make it what I originally intended for it to be.

I got to the Rathskeller tonight and join some friends for a going away party. I don't know what it is, but I cannot get the sauer kraut smell out of my nostrils. I KNOW there isn't any in my trash or kitchen, however, I still smell that wretched stench. By the way, it was hands down the most beautiful night for a bier garten in the midwest. *Note: if you didn't read my post about my faves around town, Rathskeller was one of the top spots mentioned...check it out! Woot Woot!

Ok, so this is my official coming out party....well, out of retirement...UNOFFICIAL retirement, that is! I promise to be a good blogger and reliable giver of the Daily Dang.

No comments:

Post a Comment